Throughout my 20-year+ career, I have established a reputation as a transformational leader who is driven by challenge, undeterred by obstacles, and committed to furthering standards of excellence.
My expertise encompasses all aspects of financial program and project management business development, from optimizing technology and streamlining workflows, to harnessing team strengths to improve company-wide performance. Further, my ability to build consensus among managers and stakeholders to promote transparency and influence positive change has been repeatedly proven.
|Sr. Project Manager, Information Security (Consultant), Nov 2021 – November 2023||BANK OF MONTREAL, Toronto ON Canada|
Deliverable: As a Sr. Project Manager, used strong leadership to direct and coordinate team members for multiple cyber projects including Cloud Security Posture Management tool implementation and IAM Cloud Assessment & Remediation deliverables. Collaborated with project resources and non-project resources including internal staff, external consultants, as well as vendors. Programs and projects were complex and large-scale, spanning entire Enterprise Cloud (AWS & Azure).
Deliverables include launching new SaaS tool integration on Enterprise level in Cloud Security realm. Managed workstreams in IT and business groups with multiple inter-related projects necessitating the need for comprehensive and agile Organization Change Management plans.
- Cloud Security Posture Management tool implementation consisting of multiple releases from interim tactical solutions rolling into strategic solutions using SaaS integration between vendor tool and ServiceNow for workflow and ticket management
- Information Delivery Platform (IDP) data lake implementation using IS automation
- CI/CD pipeline integration with GitHub Enterprise Cloud and Cloud Security Posture Management tool for Vulnerability and Compliance Management with NIST, ISO, and cybersecurity regulatory standards.
- Prepared regular communications and presentations for Project Stakeholders including Senior Leadership SteerCo meetings and Leadership Advisor meetings.
- Vendor management – negotiate with third-party vendors for deliverables, scope, and timing of work.
- Cyber security application & Information Security Program management in both IT and Non-IT space using SDLC and agile techniques for user stories, QA Testing
- Clarity forecasting, resource, risks, and issues management.
- Expert level usage of MS Project, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, CA PPM (Clarity).
|Sr Project Manager, Wealth Program Delivery (Consultant), March 2021 – November 2021||
SCOTIABANK, Toronto ON Canada
Strong leadership to direct and coordinate team members for multiple transformation projects including other project managers, business and technology resources, user groups, internal and external consultants, and contractors. Programs and projects are extraordinarily complex and large-scale in nature, spanning internationally from Canada throughout Latin America.
- Business Delivery to support the business objectives and deliver all projects related to international work management across all jurisdictions that Scotiabank supports.
- Strategic bilingual role, delivering strategic projects that impact the bottom line of the business.
- Managed numerous regulatory audit remediation projects dealing in manual process & procedure activities and converting several into technology fixes for sustainability.
- Programs managed dealt with cloud security deployments, Identity access management and PII filtering via data classification so support regional compliance requirements.
|Sr. Project Manager, Information Security (Consultant), March 2020 – November 2020||
BANK OF MONTREAL, Toronto ON Canada
Establish and direct IT and Non-IT programs, large/multiple projects which have been initiated by the Accountable Executive. These include launching new products and services which are highly complex and large-scale in nature, spanning multiple functions and/or business groups, and contains multiple inter-related projects.
Ensure that there is coordination of subsidiary programs and projects in that deliveries are aligned across all these initiatives to obtain the desired business benefit. Direct, and coordinates team members for multiple projects – including other project managers, business and technology resources, user groups, internal and external consultants and contractors, as well as vendors and external regulatory organizations.
- Cyber security & Information Security Program management in both IT and Non-IT space.
- Large vendor management experience in implementation of program Cyber security & Information Security projects.
|Sr. Operations Specialist (Consultant), July 2019 – December 2019||
BANK OF MONTREAL, Toronto ON Canada
Merge existing project management processes with upgraded automation, utilizing Lean Six Sigma methodologies to re-engineer current processes, creating an evolving environment poised to meet the needs of organization. Clarify needs of organization to create project focus, measure current performance of process using key performance indicators (KPIs), analyze/understand root cause of process issues, and implement plans to resolve, collect data to confirm improvements, and develop monitoring plan to track success of updated process. Foster relationships across business units with enhanced communications services and workflow automation; monitor project communications data and business metrics, and produce project and work breakdown structures. Analyze and consult on business contracts, proposals, and amendments.
- Manage project budgets and expenditures, ensuring alignment of transaction controls and costs.
- Successfully completed new Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) reporting requirement platform, effectively increasing organization’s data integrity capabilities.
|Project Manager II (Consultant), April 2019 – July 2019||
TD BANK GROUP, Toronto ON Canada
Led Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) Portfolio Governance | BMG/TEC group on reporting functions and program development, ultimately creating published report for stakeholders. Collaborated with managers across segments to identify areas of opportunity, and initiatives to improve cross-functional alignment and performance. Engaged in activities of ETS Advisory Committee, attending meetings, and creating reports and recommendations for distribution.
- Formulated program to track and monitor critical few KPIs, maintaining high levels of efficiency and process consistency.
- Identified and analyzed portfolio risks, escalating findings to executives with recommendations for remediation.
|Sr. Change Manager Specialist/Sr. Project Manager (Consultant), October 2017 – March 2019||
BANK OF MONTRÉAL, Toronto ON Canada
Created and maintained robust compliance processes that adhered to regulatory governance by re-engineering existing processes for more efficient automation, leading to increased productivity, reduced errors, and improved remediation efforts. Collaborated with management in mentoring staff on change processes, compelling staff to better understand the reasoning for improvements. Conceptualized and implemented online e-training environment, managing data with established metrics and dashboard interfaces.
- Created culture of change across organization through execution of RCC learning strategies.
|Manager, IT Services, November 2014 – October 2017||
YOUNG AMERICA LLC, Chatham ON Canada
Analyzed pain points of legacy enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to provide strategic, tactical support in evolving to new system, utilizing software as a source (SaaS) systems Zendesk, Oracle HR, and a proprietary python-based platform. Upgraded to a cloud-based ticketing system, advising trainers on how to present to users. Strategically engaged in change management best practices using agile methodology, after analyzing organizational needs in alignment with those of stakeholders, developing methodologies for business changes, ensuring goal attainment, monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs), and managing resources. Crafted business case documents and project management plans documenting commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products.
- Managed/monitored all changes in IT production, from completion and success rates, to resources required, and production outages.
- Identified acceptable service vendors, as a member of Request for Quotation (RFQ) team, ensuring stakeholder needs aligned with requirements of organization.
|Cathy Lozon Training Manager, Young America LLC, Chatham ON Canada
I can recommend Wade Henderson as a person with deep knowledge and great skills of modern business solutions.
We worked together at Young America LLC and I can definitely say he is one of the most professional persons I have every worked with in my life.
He is always punctual, his knowledge is vast and thorough. Wade Henderson is dedicated, self-motivated, and very capable. He is ready to deal with difficult situations and solve the problems on time. He always takes care of the job.
The success achieved in his job required extensive knowledge and dedication. Experiencing his fast and sharp mind at the office is most impressive.
PMO Director May 2010 – January 2014
|WORLD CAPITAL INVESTMENT GROUP LLC, New York, NY USA|
Managed re-engineering of programs and processes of cross-functional enterprise resource planning (ERP) in creation of New York project management office. Effectively bridged gap between legal department, shareholders, and stakeholders, aligning program management and reporting goals across banking facilities in Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE and Luxembourg, while mitigating issues and incidents. Provided both strategic vision and tactical support in evolving integrated IT environment with business projects in creation of project management plan using MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint. Utilized plan to create commercial off-the-shelf (COTs) product tailored to needs of clients, integrating into existing organizational systems. Built a framework, through business analysis initiatives, showing stakeholders how PMO aligned and continued to evolve with strategic project management plan and rollout. Minimized client-facing escalations through effective communication with internal and external stakeholders regarding project issues. Designed and implemented Project Finance Programs in adherence to risk mitigation and quality management standards, within the parameters of applicable budget constraints.
- Directed team in oversight of $1B+ project portfolio.
|Matthew Roddan Director or Legal Affairs, World Capital Investment Group LLC, New York, NY USA
I’ve had the opportunity of knowing Wade Henderson while we worked together at World Capital Investment Group in New York. Broad-minded PMO Director – his exceptional workflow, skills, imagination and understanding of international business and stakeholder management came into use countless times.
He is extremely enthusiastic about his work which is infectious. He had vision to see the big picture and how to organize our PMO and our programs to gain a competitive advantage for WCI.
Wade Henderson eagerly worked far beyond the call of duty and was always ready to help anyone. Through the years, we worked on various projects and I was impressed by his manner of doing a great job. He is a reliable person and I will always hold him in the highest esteem.
Director, Program Management June 2006 – April 2010
|IMMFINANCIAL.COM, Toronto Canada & Southfield, MI USA|
Accelerated evolution of international business finance company spanning 20+ countries, from its origins as home-based start-up by creating infrastructure programs spanning multiple jurisdictions. Orchestrated activities of offshore project management team, migrating corporate website from CMS platform to multi-site WordPress platform, creating multi-language public facing site with online learning environment for agent training, and receptacle for knowledge base.
- Enhanced sales program by configuring dashboards to reflect sales performances, and integrating commercial vendor programs into organization’s network, creating automatic responses to sales staff.
- Utilized internal and third-party vendors to implement client facing initiation and management of web platforms and ERP system for vendor programs.